Job Opportunity at American Threads in The Woodlands Mall
Posted Mon, Sep 27
The Store Manager will be responsible for managing all day to day operational responsibilities within the store. This person will be responsible for achieving sales goals and leading, mentoring, and motivating a staff in all areas of leadership. The ideal candidate is a creative, entrepreneur minded individual who understands today’s ever changing fashion trends.
What You’ll Do:
- Recruit, hire, and develop all employees within the store. Continuously seeking top talent to help grow our brand across the Southeast.
- Train staff on all operational guidelines and company policies. Upholds all company procedures and policies.
- Analyzing store’s business through sales and product to identify business opportunities for store. Will utilize all sales reports to track and analyze business.
- Understands product performance and is able to effectively communicate store needs with District Manager and home office.
- Stay up to date on apparel and accessory trends as it relates to the brand.
- Performs and supervises store opening and closing procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent/B.A or B.S degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in specialty management within a "like brand" environment
- Knowledge of POS systems, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively and efficiently
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Ability to recruit, select and develop talent
- Flexible schedule with ability to work weekends, nights and holidays