Individual store and restaurant hours vary and may differ from mall hours. Please refer to our directory for more details.
Learn more about parking services and insider tips from our parking page.
Find Nearest Parking
Find the nearest parking to your store or restaurant.
Level 1, near Barnes & Noble
Park near Barnes & NobleView on Map
Level 1, near Forever 21
Park near Forever 21View on Map
Join a vibrant community. Connect with The Woodlands Mall to take advantage of special programs and events.
If you need help with directions, shopping, dining, entertainment & more, please visit us! Open Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm and Sunday Noon-6pm. We can be reached at (281) 363-3409 and have relocated just inside the North Main entrance between Talbots & Helzberg Diamonds.
The Chamber’s friendly staff members offer a variety of services at the new location, including a Complimentary Welcome Bag from Chamber Member businesses, the latest scoop on local services and Chamber member businesses, plus maps and directions! Visit us often so you are in the know about local events and all of the fun happening in The Woodlands. Browse through a directory of local restaurant menus and allow us to make reservations with priority seating.
Other services hosted at our guest services booth include wheelchair rentals, taxi services, and general information regarding the mall. We are here to help you so please stop by and be sure to check out our video monitor for great information on The Woodlands.
Would you like to be the first to know about local events? Sign up for an e-newsletter at TheWoodlandsCVB.com and TheWoodlandsMall.com for special retail offers. Visit WoodlandsChamber.org to learn more about The Chamber.
The Woodlands Mall is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests.
While visiting this mall the following general activities will not be accepted:
1. Violations of the Law.
2. Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants, and/or employees.
3. Any activity that threatens the well being of the property.
4. Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment.
5. Any activity that is inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, or visiting offices for business purposes.
6. Any activity whose nature would tend to disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants. Examples of specific activities that are not permitted include, but are not limited to: Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language, unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or store fronts. Running, horseplay, or disorderly conduct of any nature. Excessive loitering. Operating unauthorized and/or recreational personal transportation devices in the shopping center. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they fail, or refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
You can now access FREE Mall Wi-Fi when you sign up for email & join The Club! Already a member? Simply enter your email address and then click “Existing Members – Log In” when you visit the FreeMallWifi network!
The Woodlands Mall has partnered with Montgomery County Habitat for Humanity to work on elimination of poverty housing in our community. This is a part of a national partnership between General Growth Properties (GGP) and Habitat for Humanity International. Since 2007, participating malls and our shoppers have raised $3.2 million in cash donations, sponsorships and ReStore donations to help local Habitat affiliates build homes in communities served by GGP malls.
The first few hours are the most important when it comes to finding missing children. When there is an active AMBER Alert in the community, signage will be placed in the mall in high traffic locations. Thousands of shoppers will have access to the information, giving tremendous advantage to law enforcement working against the clock to reunite these children with their families.